Saturday, September 6, 2008

Get your head out of your ass so you won't have such a shitty outlook on life.

So, I've come to a realization. I'm an idiot. I like to call it The Moormann Syndrome. Basically, in laymans terms, you get treated so nicely that your brain makes you think that there is an attraction. This happened to her with me, and it's possible that it happened to me with the girl I've mentioned in two of my last blogs. Maybe I'm wrong. In the long run, I hope I am. But she's hurt me. Hurt me in ways I never thought imaginable. Why? Well, partially it's my own fault for really not knowing what I want, but at the same time, she should actually listen to the general consensus and and not find out the hard way that someone is bad news. My father always said "A fool learns from their own mistakes, but a smart person can learn from other people's mistakes. Gomer Pyle's grandmother also said "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me." Speaking of Jim Nabors... There is this girl that is from Sylacauga that I used to work for on the campus newspaper. We got along well and joked and etc., and kind of hit it off, but never really went from there. Well, I turned on facebook tonight and she expressed interest in me. I was like "hell yeah". so hopefully that will work out. So Thad, you can find love too. Or, at least a DUB.

1 comment:

celia said...

so, i just learned what a DUB is...that's not very nice!